02 February 2011

Send Me Your Story After Graduated

I would like to invite all of my fellow friends to share what you guys have gone through after graduated. I guess, 99 of us should have 99 different and exciting story. And, still this not limited for those 99 inviduals, anyone else interested please dont hesitate. If we can share them all, i guess we can learn each other mistakes and improve our self.

Through this way, we were able to get some info about your working environment, any job opportunities as well as to learn about new things that we might never know.

Its easy, you can write you story and email them to me abdulhamid_kimar@yahoo.com, or other two authors that is Zida and Dee. Or you can post in comment and ask me to put them in the story. Hope i can get positive feedback from you guys.

And, still, am looking for more author that can help us managing the blog. Give me you email and i'll send an invitation. :) Anybody. No requirement. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment